Monday, May 23, 2016

Weekend Life with Scott.

This weekend I got to spend it with my brother. Which I haven't gotten to do in a while and we had a great time.

After Relay on Saturday I spent the night at my parents and when I woke on Sunday all I heard was Scott telling my mom that it won't snow in Pennsylvania when they go.

For lunch I took my brother to PF Changs (if you know me it's my favorite place because a lot of their items are dairy free :) We tried the 2 person meal which came with soup, app, entree and desert. Scott and I ordered the egg drop soup (which I forgot has carrots and onions in it.) I truly thought Scott was going to pick all the those out but HE DIDN'T! I'm as surprised as you are. He said he liked the soup.

Next we had the lettuce wraps. (My personal favorite). It has a lot of stuff in it. I didn't think Scott would actually like it. He tried it and liked it! I was 2 for 2. :) He didn't pick anything out of that either. Then he got the Fried Rice (my favorite thing but it has milk in it) He ordered it without carrots, bean sports and onions, and he tried it and liked it.

I asked him if he would like to come back and he said yes. I think I found a winner! We talked about how mom put me into Relay Jail the day before and he laughed as hard as he could at that. He thought it was the funniest thing.

After that I took him to work. I went in with him to get some stuff. When he immediately got into the store he said hi to everyone and everyone was friendly with him. I got my stuff and before I left I said bye to Scott and he said, "Bye. Have a good day." It was great to see him in his element at work. I could have cried. Looking at where he was when he was younger to now it's amazing and I'm so proud of him. :)

I spent Sunday night at the house and in the morning I told Scott to text me when he got on the bus if I was gone before he left.Well I was home when he got on the bus. He said "Bye. Have a good day," and then he got on the bus. A couple minutes later I get a text that said "On bus."

Gotta love time with my brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment