Monday, July 7, 2014

4th of July at Grandma's House!


Here is Scott in his shirt before he left the one morning for his job.

Scott recently completed his first week at his first job! He loves working at the golf course and he does things like wash the windows and cleaning up the rocks. I'm so glad that Scott likes his job.












As many as you know Scott loves holidays. The 4th of July is no exception. Scott, Grandma and I sat on the porch (Scott's favorite place) and watched the fireworks until they got too loud for Scott. There were some fireworks that were really loud even for me, but there were small ones and big ones set off by the neighbors in the area. It was nice to sit outside and it not feel like it's 105 degrees. It's so nice up here (exception is the wind) and I'm glad we listened to grandma and brought our sweaters. :)

Scott and dad got to see the new movie Transformers. He really liked the movie even if it was 3 hours long. While they were seeing that mom and Amanda went to see the movie Tammy.

Scott had some funny quotes this weekend. Here is some of them:

Dad: "What do you do at work?"
Scott: "I clean the windows and sweep the rocks."
Mom: "Where do you sweep the rocks at?"
Scott: "At Golf"

Mom: "Is Amanda awake?"
Dad: "She's moving!" (I was turning over)
Scott: "Where is Amanda moving to?"
I guess someone wants me to move out of the house.

Scott: "Get off me bug. Get off me bug!"

Scott and dad went to Walmart to get the tire fixed before everyone woke up
Mom: "Where are you?"
Scott: "I'm right here."
Mom: "I'm at grandma's and you're not here."

I hope these made you laugh. I hope everyone had a great 4th of July! Our next blog post will feature us at Relay for Life! You don't want to miss that one!



No comments:

Post a Comment