Wednesday, December 4, 2013

I need your help.

I know I haven't been able to post in a while. Senior year is rough. (yes I said Senior year. Hard to believe)

Something that been going on. Scott loves being around our dog Penny and is really comfortable with her.

Scott has been up to see me at school a couple of times to see me play hockey. Before the last game he saw I asked him if I would score a goal that night against the University of Maryland. Scott looked at me and said, "Yes you will score. One goal."Then guess what happened. I SCORED! My second goal of the season.
The next day I asked him the same question and he said, " 3 goals." then did a little laugh. It didn't work that day..

I'm so glad that my family is coming to see most of my games and my dad all of them.

I do have a favor to my followers. I am trying to do a Panel. The panel would consist of people who have sibling with disabilities. We would meet once (maybe twice) at a library (starting in loudoun county) to whoever wanted come to learn more about having a sibling with a disability. All ages are welcomed. I am just starting to set this up and I would need people to be on the panel and people who could get the word out. If you would like to help me out in any way. Please let me know. I am also open to ideas to make it better.

If I didn't go to a panel when I was little I wouldn't have learned about having a sibling with a disability. So I want to give back. My goal one day is to have this going around the United States (any maybe other countries) but you have to start somewhere.

Thanks everyone! I hope everyone had a great Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment