Friday, September 13, 2013

Welcome the newest family member, Penny.

My brother sometimes ask my mom if he could have a brother or if my mom has one.

Well... no my brother didn't get another brother. He got another family member of one that I didn't think was going to happen for another couple of years.


We got a DOG! Her name is Penny. Scott is doing really well with her. When we went to the Humane Society my brother was scared like I expected. He was holding his ears because some of the dogs were barking but when Laura got to Penny something sparked that Scott liked her. She was one of the only dogs who hadn't been barking. It said she was really good with children. But most of all Scott got along with her.






                                                                         
 
Scott has jumped on the couch and the bed because he's still scared, but that will just have to take some time. When Scott wants Penny to sit he will point to Penny and say "Sit Penny." in a firm voice. He likes giving her treats. I heard that Laura and Scott have been teaching Penny tricks like shaking your hand and rolling over. 
Penny has only peed on the floor once! Which is a good thing. She is a energetic dog which is good because Scott loves to throw the ball to play fetch.
She is a great dog. I miss her. I can't wait to see Penny, Scott, Laura and the rest of the family at the end of the month and for our skype call on Sunday for my birthday. 

I want to thank everyone who has sent me cards for my birthday! I'm not allowed to open them until my skype call with my family on Sunday. I can't wait to see what my sister got me after I reminded her about something. I think my mom sent my address to everyone so I could get all these cards. ha. but either way I LOVE THEM and everyone. Thank you! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment