Sunday, August 11, 2013

It's been awhile since I've posted....

I will admit it has been since Jan when I last posted... Life just has been hectic. I didn't come home at all  for spring semester because I went to Ireland for spring break. Scott was in the hospital for his appendix. It was a scary time for him because he doesn't do well in hospitals and especially needles. He surprised all of us and started to feel comfortable with the hospital and the needles. It was a scary 3 weeks for all of us.

We've been in hockey camp all week and today Scott surprised me yet again. One of my friends from the rink, Jesca, has always said hi to my brother. My brother has always asked about her two brothers and our other friend but not about how Jesca is and after that he would be done talking to her.
Well, this time Scott kept talking to Jesca after asking about everyone else. Which he has never done. It made me tear up to hear that he is having a longer conversations with her.

One day we will get him to ask how she is with everyone else he asks.
We had a fun week at hockey camp. We can't wait for next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment