Tuesday, July 24, 2012

New challenges.

In our household it's been a somewhat busy summer. For me it's been 4 summer classes and working. While Scott has been exercising and swimming, but somedays (like today) he doesn't get out of his PJ's.

This summer has been eventful. One of the things that we had to overcome was Scott's best friend, John and his family moving to Florida. They did get to go to there yearly waterpark trip. When the Bolton's called Scott the one day he started crying because he missed them. I have never seen him like that. He always tells my mom that he misses John. He even says, "I love." just like John does. Scott really does miss his best friend and he wants to visit next summer.
I think that having him see the house without all their stuff I think helped him realize that the Bolton's were actually moving.

I will know how this feels because my Cool Cat buddy Bowen is moving. It's going to be hard on us not seeing each other but I think that Bowen will be okay with it since I went off to college.

That's why they invented skype and cell phones for. To talk to people far away from you.

Other than that nothing has been really happening. I have some great news that will be in one of the August post. I can't wait for everyone to hear the news.
Well next week we have the ASHA hockey camp in Laurel. We don't ever stop playing hockey in this house & our fence shows it.
Have a great week everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment