Monday, April 28, 2014

Milestones.

For Easter my family and my cousins spent the weekend in Hershey, PA. Home of the Hershey chocolate world. (even though some of us don't like chocolate) Scott and the family came to watch Amanda's last game being in the new-stars game.

Amanda got two assist during the game and was nominated for D1 Sportswoman of the Year.

BUT!
That's not the main reason for this post. So the title of this post is Milestones and here's one we can put in the book (when we write one).

My mom told me a story about before my cousins and I got to the rink. My dad, mom and Scott were out to lunch and my dad asked the waitress her name and then my dad said "This is Scott." Right after my dad said that Scott says, "Emily (I think that was her name) this is my mom."

Scott has never introduced one of us to another person. I'm so proud of him for introducing his momma to someone else. This is a HUGE Milestone for my baby brother!

Also, Softball is starting and I think that's Scott's favorite sport that he plays (besides Hockey of course). He loves hitting the ball over the fence and catching the ball. Well if you know Scott you know that he has more shoes than a girl. (You think we're kidding but we're not) Have you ever tried to find size 15 shoes? (Yes you read that right 15!) It's not that easy especially when Scott is picky about his shoes. One of the requirements is they have to be the color Red. (probably why he roots for the capitals.) Today Scott got his new Softball cleats & yes they are Red!

Here they are!











So WE HAVE A SPECIAL SHOUTOUT TO OUR BABY SISTER, LAURA WHO IS TURNING ANOTHER YEAR OLDER TOMORROW! 
I wish I could be there to celebrate at IHOP but I'll be home in two weeks to celebrate.

If you see this weirdo tell her happy birthday & give her a birthday punch for me. (just kidding don't do that. we don't condone violence :)

No comments:

Post a Comment