Monday, September 12, 2011

5 hours away.

Hey guys.
I haven't been updating as much because as the title say I'm 5 hours away from my brother. My Intro to Adaptive Physical Activity class makes me miss my family & the cool cats so much. I find out on Friday (which is my birthday:) who I get to work with for 10 weeks. I'm really excited. I'm also doing another program called Kids in Action every Wedn. & I get paired up with an Autistic kid until the end of the semester.(:

Today in English class we had 10 question that we had to look at and the first thing that comes to our mind we had to write down then make one of the questions into a story.

One of the questions was:
My confidence showed when...
The first thing that came to my mind was when I finally saw my brother for who he was behind the disability.
I don't know why I wrote it but it just felt right.
Another one of my questions was:
When I was younger I admired..
I wrote how my parents put up with me and how they handled having a kid with Autism.

Without my family I probably wouldn't want to work with Special needs kids. I really don't know what I would be doing without the cool cats. I love all the people I've met working with the cool cats & the places I've been.

Also I got a new tshirt for being in I can do it You can do it. (also for kids with special needs) & a picture will come soon.

Peace & love,
Amanda & Scott.

No comments:

Post a Comment